The Nicodemus Center for Ceramic Studies is a non profit organization dedicated to preserving, collecting, interpreting historic folk pottery and conducting an active ceramic arts studio program. It has two dynamic ceramic arts studios.
- The Ceramic Arts Center is located in Waynesboro, PA and includes a retail store where guild members sell their beautiful pottery.
- The Penn State-Mont Alto campus located in the General Studies Building in Mont Alto, PA.
Both studios host pottery classes and workshops, including Introductory to Pottery classes, a monthly Children's Class, and monthly 2-hour "Corks and Clay" and "Clay Day" Workshops, which specialize in creating hand-built projects.
The 12th Annual Cumberland Valley Pottery Festival starts on April 29th.
- April 29th: Earth Celebration Day & Festival of Art 2017 at Renfrew Institute 11-4
- May 4th and 5th: Mother's Day Pottery Sale at the Penn State/Mont Alto Campus. 10-2 pm
- May 5th Corks and Clay Mini Workshop - Bud Vase. Click here to register.
Look at the Events and Workshops/ Class Registration for the
April Classes and Workshops.
Guild members have access to the Waynesboro studio 24/7 to create their works of art, making the Ceramic Arts Center of Waynesboro a perfect place to explore their creativity anytime they like.
The Penn State-Mont Alto studio is opened during the University's normal hours of operation.